Supplementary Planning Documents
The Council will be producing and consulting on a series of new Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) shortly. The documents and details of their consultations will appear on this page.
Current Scoping Consultation
Supplementary Planning Documents (Scoping) (Consultation under The Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012, Regulation 12.(a)(i))
The Council is consulting on the Supplementary Planning (Scoping) documents listed below for six weeks from 22nd November 2018 to 5.00pm on the 3rd January 2019.
Comments should be made in writing, either by email to email@example.com or by post to Planning Policy, Planning Department, Fylde Council, Town Hall, St Annes Road West, Lytham St Annes, FY8 1LW, to be received by the deadline of 5pm on 3rd January 2019. All comments will be published, but apart from the name of the sender no other personal information will be publicly available. Anonymous comments will not be accepted.
Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) provide detail on the application of policies in the adopted Fylde Local Plan to 2032. The Council intends to produce Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) on the topics below. Comments are invited on the Scoping Documents (please click the links below to view the documents):
Comments are also invited on the draft Fylde Council Tree & Woodland Strategy. The document sets out the Council’s objectives and proposed strategy across seven themes, each including a series of action points.
There will be a further consultation on the content of the Supplementary Planning Documents in early 2019.
Adopted documents for decision-making
- Canopies and Glazed Extensions on Commercial Forecourts: A Design Note - August 2018
- St. Anne's on the Sea Design Guide
- St. Anne's on the Sea Design Guide Companion Part 1
- St. Anne's on the Sea Design Guide Companion Part 2
- St. Anne's on the Sea Design Guide Companion Part 3
Earlier Adopted Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPGs)
Below is a list of all SPG documents available and a link to download the document.
- Policy for New Flat Development - June 1989
- Windows, Doors and Architectural Joinery - February 2003
- Policy for Shop Front Design Guide - September 2004
- St Anne's Renaissance Design Guide - September 2004
- The Conversion of Fylde’s Traditional Farm Buildings - September 2004
- Extending Your Home - November 2007
If you require a hard copy, please contact the Planning Policy team by telephoning 01253 658418 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org