Contact Customer Services
- Compliments, comments or anything else
Let us know how we are doing
- Live Chat - Please click the chat icon at the top right of the page
- Customer Forum (external link)
- On-line form
- Text (SMS) Message - 07860 003290
- Email - email@example.com
- Android - Looking Local Android App (external link)
- iphone - Looking Local iphone App (external link)
- Tel - 01253 658 658
- In Person - Fylde Direct, The Public Offices, 292 Clifton Drive South, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1LH
- Post - Fylde Borough Council, The Town Hall, St Annes Road West, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1LW
Our offices are open Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 08:30 to 17:00, Wednesday 09:00 to 17:00 and Friday 08:30 to 16:30. We have a dedicated team of Customer Service Specialists on hand to help you with your query.
Please note, no benefit applications will be receipted after 4.30pm Monday to Thursday or after 4pm on a Friday. Applications can still be submitted after these times however no advisor will be available to check the application. This is because of the length of time it takes to thoroughly check that the application has been completed correctly, collate and scan the supporting evidence and provide the customer with a receipt and list of outstanding proofs.
Discover Fylde's best visitor attractions, restaurants and events; find great deals on hotels and travel; and order our Explore guide to plan your visit and make the most of your stay. Please see the link in the right hand column titled 'Tourist Information in Fylde'.
We provide translation, interpretation and communication services for people who do not speak English , are blind or have a visual impairment or are Deaf or have a hearing impairment. Please see the link in the right hand column titled 'Translation'.
Detailed directions and public transport information is available on-line. Please see the link in the right hand column titled 'Directions'.