Please use our online forms to report your change in circumstance. It is important you give us as much information as you can about the change.
Once submitted a benefit officer will contact you to advise you further.
Here are some examples of changes affecting you or your partner which you need to tell us about:
- Start to get Universal Credit
- Start to get or no longer get any other type of state benefit
- Start work or stop working
- Wages go up or down
- Savings go up or down
- How many people live with you
- Birth of a baby
- Any of your children leave school
- Move home (this includes moving to another flat or room at the same address)
- Go into hospital or a rest home
- Are temporary absent from your home
This is not a full list and if you are unsure whether a change in your circumstances will affect your benefit please contact us.
If you are not sure whether a change will affect your benefit – tell us anyway.