- Please make sure your blue bag / white sack / brown wheelie bin is placed at the edge of your property nearest the highway ready for collection by 7:30am.
- Please make sure the bin lid is closed.
- The containers are collected on alternate weeks.
- The grey bin will be collected one week and the green, blue and brown bins, or recycling box and bag will be collected the following week.
- If you require an additional blue bag / white sack you will receive a blue blag instead of a white sack as we are currently running down stock in preparation for the boxes to bins scheme).
- Missed collections must be reported by the end of the next working day and will be collected within 2 working days.
|Cardboard Boxes and any cardboard packaging (including cardboard food boxes and toothpaste boxes)||Any plastic packaging or bubble wrap|
|Newspapers and magazines||Sticky labels|
|Office Paper||Ribbons or felt material|
|Junk mail (no plastic wrapping please)||Tetrapak
|Envelopes (including window envelopes)||Tissues
|Yellow pages & telephone directories|
Cardboard kitchen & toilet roll tubes