- Please make sure your Green Box / Blue Wheelie is ready for collection by 7:30am
- The lid must be closed
- We can only recycle plastic bottles in the blue bin and all other plastics must be disposed of in the grey bin
- The containers are collected on alternate weeks.
- The grey bin will be collected one week and the green, blue and brown bins, or recycling box and bag will be collected the following week.
- Please remember to rinse your glass bottles and jars, cans and plastic bottles before putting out for collection. Unrinsed items will not be collected.
- Missed collections must be reported by the end of the next working day and will be collected within 48 hours.
|Glass bottles and jars (please unscrew metal lids and place these in separately)||Broken glass, window glass, pyrex glass and drinking glasses|
|Drinks cans and food tins (including pet food cans and biscuit tins)||Yoghurt pots, plastic trays (including punnets), plastic film / wrapping and any other type of plastic|
|Aluminium foil and foil food trays|
|Plastic bottles (drinks, detergent and toiletry bottles)|