- Find out your Collection Day
- Green Bin
- Blue Bin / Green Box
- Brown Bin / Blue / Grey Sack
- Household Waste Recycling Centre (tip)
- Recycling Bring Sites (bottle banks etc)
|Non recyclable waste||Oil (including food and engine oil)|
|All raw and cooked food waste including meat,
fish, fruit, vegetables, dairy products, pasta, pulses,
baked goods and tea/coffee residues
Builders rubble/ hardcore
- Please make sure your grey bin is placed at the edge of your property nearest the highway ready for collection by 7:30am.
- The bin lid must be closed.
- Additional bags next to the wheeled bin won’t be collected.
- Bins left on the property boundary will not be collected unless an assisted collection has been arranged.
- The containers are collected on alternate weeks.
- The grey bin will be collected one week and the recycling containers will be collected the following week.
- Missed collections must be reported by the end of the next working day and will be collected within 2 working days.
You can report a missed collection within 48 hours for us to return. You can report this by visiting Fylde Councils New Online One stop shop for Customer Enquiries by clicking HERE