You can find information about our services on our website and apply, request, report and pay for most things quickly and easily through our online forms.

Please note: If your enquiry relates to on-street parking, issues with roads or pavements (e.g. potholes or obstructions), schools or concessionary bus travel you need to contact Lancashire County Council.


  • The easiest way to access most of our services is through our self-service portal
  • You can find services by using the search function at the top of any page
  • There are clear links to all our services on the home page

Alternatively, visit one of our top task pages

If you can’t find what you want online then please see ways of contacting us below.

Social media

You can visit one of our social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter and ask us a question.


You can contact us by email to


Customer Service Team (general enquiries) 01253 658658
Emergency out of hours (after 5pm) 01772 436756
Housing – Progress Housing Group (after 5pm)03333 204 555
Social Services – Lancashire County Council0845 602 1043

In person

If you need to see an advisor at the Town Hall you will require a face to face appointment with a Customer Services Advisor. Please click the button below to make an appointment.

Opening hours

Monday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Tuesday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Wednesday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Thursday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Friday: 8.30am – 4.30pm


Fylde Council
The Town Hall
St Annes Road West
Lytham St Annes